Monday, May 19, 2014

TRANSFER NEWS: Paradox Colorado May 5

TRANSFER NEWS: I’m going to Paradox Colorado I heard it’s beautiful but there is no Walmart, no gas station, and the population is 140 and there is 12 members in our branch! I’m really excited to serve there and I believe this is my last area but it’s all up to the lord! I love Kirtland so very much it has changed me and I will always hold that area close to my heart all of the friendships I have made and the many good people that are there I surely will miss but I know that the Lord needs me in another area, wherever the lord sends me I am more than happy to do it! I have come to realize that we really can’t see what the lord has in store for us, but we can know what he has when we do his will with a heart full of happiness.

This last week in Kirtland has been amazing! We had a baptism with Mercedes. She is so cute and was very excited to be a member of this church. At her baptism the spirit bore witness to me that this is the true church of Jesus Christ. We also where able to find some new investigators.

We had the opportunity to do exchanges all the way in page Arizona. I haven’t been to Arizona in such a long time but it was fun to serve there for a day. Page is a beautiful place! But I think im stuck in Kirtland! I truly love this area! We have had much success in it. I also get to be over 4 new areas as a sister training leader! I get to be over Durango, Blanding and Pagoda springs! I’m excited to go and have exchanges there!

I will be arriving to Paradox on Tuesday afternoon

One of my favorite things I got to do in Kirtland was how to pray in Navajo and I’m glad I finally got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment