Monday, May 19, 2014

1st week in Paradox

Well this week was my 1st week in Paradox and La Sal. It is a very beautiful area. The people here are great and they are all very kind. Missionary work here consists of a lot of service opportunities, which is a lot of fun we get to learn a lot of new things like branding cows!

So far we have been getting great lessons with some less actives and it’s so powerful whenever we teach the restoration it strengthens me a lot and helps me to realize how true this church is. I also found a new Spanish family, I just love how every time I enter a new area there is always Spanish speaking opportunities. So far everything is going great we are starting our exchanges pretty soon with the sisters in Utah, Durango and Pagoda springs so it will be a very busy transfer.


This area I very different I wake up to cows mooing in the morning and there is no such thing as an alarm ringing in the morning because the cows have that in control!! It’s been pretty cold here it snowed on mother’s day just a bit on the mountains but soon it will be warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment