Monday, May 26, 2014

Going back to an old area 05/26/2014



This week has gone very fast. This Sunday we had the chance to be really busy in the work and all of the lessons went great! We had our investigators who are preparing for baptism come to church and they are all progressing a lot.
We were in Durango and pagaso springs this week for exchanges, it was really neat going back to an old area that I served in it felt good to know that the people there still have great missionaries! It was a neat feeling driving up to Durango and having flash backs of all the things I experienced in that area it was a good reminder that the work is the same everywhere.
Our area is going great we are almost done talking to everyone who lives here but I know that the lord will help us to continue to have more work for us to do if we do our part. It’s a blessing being in this area its teaching me how to be more patient with the work. The branch here is amazing they are full of love and service.
We are actually teaching a 10 yr. old who is very smart in the gospel and comes to primary by herself, she is an example to me that when you are converted to the gospel you would do anything and everything for it

There are many tender mercies that I’m experiencing on my mission and I can’t believe that 15 months have passed so quickly I still can’t believe I am almost home. My mission has really taught me a lot and in not perfect and I will never be but I know that I can try my hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment