Monday, January 6, 2014

Kirtland New Mexico

"wherever we are In life, there are times when all of us have challenges and struggles, although they are different for each they are common to all " I know this to be true I have seen so many people suffer and go through a lot but I know that there Is someone out there that has already experienced that trail and If not there Is that one who knows how we feel and that Is Jesus Christ

I love my new area Its in Kirtland New Mexico and I’m also serving in fruItland reservation.

This week has been great we are working with about 17 less active members, every area Is different and I know that heavenly father wants his children to return back to him  the work here Is going great, there has been many miracles happen In this last past week.

This week we have been In the reservations a lot we helped a member burn weeds and provide service for him they fed us something very Interesting It’s called " blue corn mush" It was  very different but It was tasty. We get to teach a lot of natives here and see their culture and traditions. The weather here is a lot warmer than my last area In Durango, It’s still chilly but I can handle it more. I’m in a trio and my comps are form Utah and California they are both so great and they love to serve the lord.


This area is a little smaller then Durango and Its nice the members are great they love missionary work. I have met some people that I have clicked with very well. I love how the lord always sends Spanish speakers in my path. We found a family that might be Interested In the gospel and we found some potentials as well that speak Spanish, I have never been so thankful to be able to speak Spanish. I truly know I was called to serve in this mission

No comments:

Post a Comment