Monday, April 7, 2014

Woman General conference 03/31/2014


I was reading in Jesus the Christ this week and I came across a passage that really hit me it said " a redeemer and Savior of mankind is beyond all question essential to the realization of the plan of the eternal father, " to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man" and that redeemer and Savior is Jesus the Christ besides whom there is and can be none other" It made me actually understand the role of Christ there is no way we can be cleansed, saved and forgiven if it wasn't for Jesus Christ. I'm thankful to be able to testify to others that our message is really centered on Jesus Christ.

This Sunday we had 6 investigators attend church and they all styed for the 3 hours of church. It was a Sunday where everyone had a smile on their face and how much I can see the gospel bless them. Our investigators all have a friend to fellowship them and I cannot think of a better area to be serving in, the ward is so kind and the work is pressing forward.

We had the opportunity to watch the Woman General conference this Saturday and I love how whenever I go with certain questions my heavenly father seems to always answer my prayer and questions. I felt the spirit throughout the entire broadcast and by the very end of it I and my companion looked the same red eyes but a huge smile on our face. There are moments when I feel like I need an extra push and I was able to get that spiritual feeding that I really needed.

Kirtland has been very windy which makes it difficult but we have been having really great lessons with all our investigators and they are all progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment