Monday, April 21, 2014

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!! :) 04/21/2014

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!! :)
 I hope everyone had a great Easter I know I did! I got to dye eggs with a family it was so neat to do I haven't done that in years I think I actually have only done it once in 2nd grade so it felt nice to do it again. I love what Easter really is all about. I know that my savior lives and because he does I can too it really is only because of him. I don't ever remember not believing in Jesus Christ I grew up in a home that had good beliefs and my mom always taught me about him and it feels good to say that I really do know my savior.

This week has been great, we had a new investigator we picked up, we were tracting and we met her and she let us visit her. It’s so interesting how there are many out there that don't know that they have a loving father in heaven or they don't understand who god really is. To me and to all of the members in this church is a very familiar principle but it’s sad to know that there are some out there that don't know, but I'm thankful for the privilege it is to go to the doors of the searching and teach them. And that's what we were able to help her understand she told us of how grateful she was that she invited us back.


we also had a great lesson on Alma 32 and how we need to put our faith to action and we will receive answers and direction! Our entire week was really busy and we have a baptism coming up in 2 weeks we hope! Everything is going great in this area, and we had 4 investigators at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment