Monday, March 24, 2014

He wanted a better future (March 17th)

Well this week has gone very fast! I feel like the less time you have on your mission the faster it goes its going way too fast but I love it and even though I have never before felt this tired in my life it means so much that I’m serving a mission and it has really shaped me into something that I wouldn't have became if it wasn't for my mission. It’s really neat to read my journal from last year in March and see how much I have grown in my testimony.

This week we were able to have 3 new investigators added to our teaching pool. They all are very promising and it’s just powerful that they were prepared to listen to our message. We will be having a baptism hopefully this Saturday at 1.

One of the new investigators that we taught was really prepared. He is a younger boy about 16 and his grandma is a member. He really is having a struggle in his life and he told us that he wants to change and learn more about God; He said he wanted a better future and we know as missionaries that what we teach is a better future and better light. It brings happiness and we were able to teach him and the spirit there was strong. All of the people that we are teaching are doing so good they are coming to church regularly and they are slowly being converted.

This Sunday we also got a new referral it’s a lady that speaks Spanish. I have gained the testimony of all of my areas everywhere I go there is always a Spanish speaking person that is interested in the gospel and I have the privilege to teach them. I’m thankful for this area.


Transfer news is this Saturday I really hope I stay in this area :)

No comments:

Post a Comment