Thursday, June 13, 2013

No matter our circumstances

"No matter our circumstances, no matter our challenges or trials, there is something in each day to embrace and cherish. there is something in each day that can bring gratitude and joy if only we will see and appreciate it"-elder Dieter F. uchtdorf
 
Well this week has been truly a blessing and i have seen the Lords hand in my  life. This last Tuesday i picked up my new companion. Her name is sister Jeppson. She is a convert as well and she is amazing.
 
This week i was a little scared starting to train, but i know that when we ask our father in heaven for help he will help. No one is perfect and i know that we can strive to be perfect if we allow ourselves to be brought down to humility unto our Savior Jesus Christ and our father in heaven. Training is not an easy thing but i have learned so much and its a blessing to have this experience. This week has been full of blessings we were able to exceed most of our goals and we have experienced the Lords tender Mercies. The biggest blessing that i have seen this last week was being able to see many of those that we are teaching at church. they are all truly letting the Lord Jesus Christ transform them and purify them.
 
I know that when things seem hard in life that we can overcome them with our saviors help. I have had many humbling experiences in my missions and just to think in 3 more months i will only have a year Left. Its sad and i know that i must enjoy every minute of my mission because this is the Lords time and I am his worthy servant. i represent him and i will do and say the things that he wants said and done. "if he brings you to it HE will get you through it" I know that all of our trials are heavy but the Jesus Christ said " come unto me all that are heavy burden and i will lift you up that they might me light"
 
- Sister Nava Lava
 

No comments:

Post a Comment