Tuesday, June 18, 2013

HAPPY FATHERS DAY :)

HAPPY FATHERS DAY:)
 
" The blessing of being a father is to have the priesthood and to help guide his children into the path their father in heaven has given them"
 
" Hope is an abiding trust that the Lord will fulfill his promises to you, its believing and expecting that something good will occur.Hope helps you conquer discouragement"
 
This week has been a great week. We have found 6 new people to teach in just one day.I will never forget that day. I know when we pray for the spirit to guide us he will. I'm thankful for the opportunity to serve the Lords children and help his Vineyard grow.
 
Being here is a blessing and we have been blessed Whit a lot of people to teach and even though there are days that get hard i know that my heavenly father knows my efforts and my desires. Its getting hot here but i can just imagine how hot it is in Arizona. A lot of the places where i teach there inst air conditioning but I'm still grateful it isn't as hot as Arizona. I love my area and we are now going to have a new set of sisters here as well. Its exciting to know how much more missionaries are coming in.
 
The women that just got recently baptized is going to the temple to do baptisms and its  a blessing to see someone change their lives and center them on Jesus Christ and their heavenly father.
This woman has let the savior transform her into a marvelous child of god. She is able to return to her heavenly father and i know that i was called to certain people to help come closer to him. 
 
- Sister Nava
 
New Pix : 
 
 https://www.facebook.com/michael.a.millyard/media_set?set=a.4658205301731.1073741827.1491339669&type=3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment