Monday, May 6, 2013

Lord has sent me to this place for a reason

Hello everyone! This week has of course been amazing. We had the opportunity to teach a couple in Spanish. Its amazing to know that the Lord has sent me to this place for a reason Me and My companion are the only Spanish sisters in our mission. Its truly a blessing to be able to have the chance to teach in Spanish and to help heavenly fathers children  receive the restored gospel.
 
We were going to have a baptism this last Monday but we had to make some changes and we hope and pray that it will happen soon. I know that the Lord has power to do all things, i have seen a mighty change of heart in specific people that we are teaching. Its a blessing to be able to see someone change through their efforts.
 
This week me and my companion Sister Maynez decided to ride bikes for a day and it was a great idea we met so many people that were walking or doing their yards we were able to bring them a small message to their hearts to ponder about. I have to say riding a bike in a skirt isn't that hard the hard thing about it is getting off the bike. I have truly enjoyed my mission so far, every minute of it.
 
- sister Nava lava

No comments:

Post a Comment