Monday, April 8, 2013

families ARE forever

This week has been amazing i had the opportunity to go to a funeral of a young 2yr old boy. I cant imagine the pain of a mother. As i hugged her she whispered in my ear " I'm so thankful families are forever" It truly meant a lot to me that families ARE forever and that one day she will see her son again.
 
This Saturday the 13th one of our investigator Becca will be baptized which truly is a miracle. She has been smoking ever sense she was 12 yrs old and truly when someone knows that they can change through the atonement  of Jesus Christ anything is possible. She says " i don't know how and i don't know why but God has sent you both to save my life" Those words are so precious to me this woman has gone through so much pain has had a harsh life and yet to see her smile and going to church is the greatest blessing. I love her and i love that she now knows she is a Daughter of God.
 
This week one of the members fed us PHO(fah) its an Asian soup it was surprisingly very good. here in blanding there isn't much to do but missionary work is one thing that has to be done here. I love my mission so far every experience that i have brings me closer to my savior who died for me. I truly know this church is the Church of Jesus Christ.
 
I know that the Lord knows what each and one of us are going through but he too also knows what we need. I'm so blessed to be able to teach the children of God and to testify that this Record was written by their ancestors. Its truly a privilege to teach them. I know that my Redeemer lives and loves us all.
- Sister Nava
 
Sister Daniela Nava
New Mexico Farmington Mission
400 W Apache St.
Farmington, NM 87401
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment