Thursday, July 3, 2014

June 16th TRANSFER NEWS

June 16th
TRANSFER NEWS:  I was called to be a trainer and now I will be a sister training leader trainer and I was also asked to white wash St. Michael reservation in window rock. I'm very excited

This week we had the mission tour and I was chosen to give a talk on “what I have done to become more consecrated for missionary service". It was a neat experience but I was nervous to speak in front of a lot of missionaries and Elder Carlson from the 2nd quorum of the seventy but I did it!! This week has gone really fast. We had a lot of things to do and especially pack.

We had a baptism it went really good. This family is a very special family and they mean a lot to me, they are very converted to the gospel. The spirit was very strong in there and I was asked to give the baptism talk, every time I think about my baptism I can’t hold back my tears this truly did change my life and I’m grateful that I had the opportunity to witness them entering the waters of baptism


This Saturday I got to do service and help some ranchers with their cows I got to do  (A.I.ING) I still can’t believe I actually did it, I will for sure miss La Sal and all the fun service opportunities I had to do here

No comments:

Post a Comment