Monday, December 9, 2013

The Christmas Broadcast

"The importance of repentance is better understand when we realize that it is a key that unlocks the blessings of the saviors atoning sacrifice"

This week has been great! Lots and lots of snow, I have experienced my first 0 and negative degrees here in Durango, its quiet freezing I feel like I’m in a freezer half the time but I am keeping warm :) It for sure feels like I’m in a Christmas movie because in Arizona I don’t wake up to snow or anything like that but it’s beautiful but I think I have made a decision I will try my hardest to never move to a place where it snows!!

This week we found again to more people that were interested and one of them speaks Spanish it’s a blessing to know that the lord put me here in Durango for a special reason. The work is going great we are hoping to have a baptism this sat the 14th!! I know that this work is true and it has helped me to realize that it’s worth it in the end.

The Christmas broadcast was amazing and it made me realize that “some people have much and give very little and some have little and give everything" the spirit of Christmas is a time to show love and service for others and to continue to become more like Christ!! I know this to be true.


I wanted to take the time to say happy birthday to my beloved mother who has done everything and anything for her children. She is one of the strongest woman I have ever met and she is my hero my life and my best friend. I wish her the bets and even though I can’t give her hugs and kisses to wish her a happy birthday I know that I’m supposed to be on my mission and it is hard but it’s the lords work. I love my mom so very much and there is nothing that I would change about her she is perfect in my eyes and it is because of her willingness to join the church that in the end change me completely happy birthday mama :)

No comments:

Post a Comment